VOLUME (1).My small book of poems....



       
           



 I.  Delirious Past

How can we decide
what we can do
I know I need not prove
as I very well know my
potentiality.......
but why sometimes we
are deviated by our past
which wants to cling to us
without our knowledge
why can't we move ahead
why can't we forget our past??????






          II. ***Maths***
   
Image for images of maths
 

       Its the time its the time
       To do the calculation
       Deduct the tensions
       Add the happiness
       Divide the achievements
       Multiply the developments
       This is what maths has given
        But this my daughter has  changed
         And renamed it as Tensions and Confusions
         Which has made her    delirious
          But surprised was I when
          She was explaining LPP
          And even guiding her friends
          So finally she agreed that
          She too can relish the    benefits....
           Of the subject Maths.!!!!


       



  III.****Sharing***


  Joy of learning is Sharing
  Cause we remember more when we share
   Weak Knowledge is gained only when we      care
   We hope not to dare
   Our minds are laid bare
  To fill up with intelligent layers
  But must we forget everything to care..........
  cause we remember more when we share
  Knowledge is gained only when we care
  We hope not to dare
   Our minds are laid bare
   To fill up with intelligent layers
   But must we forget everything to care..........




IV,*********RAIN********


Grains of  water
Trickling down my hands
images of rain എന്നതിനുള്ള ചിത്രം


Making my heart beat a bumping
Across the merry land
Little drops of water
Pour a little more better
The merry lands are thumping
The busy feet goes jumping
But why am I in bands
All over....Why should I go a little later
Rain! O Rain ! do listen to my plea
Wait a little more for me to feel
The moist Trickling my hands to my face....




V.*********THE MINDS AGONY**********


Mind flies away stretching far and wide
It moves helter skelter without any guide
Bondages it never knows
Positivity holds wherever it goes
I tried to channelize it's flow
But couldn't stop from making it glow
How does it matter what the rouges think
It only is my desire to make my life blink
I can stop all this and say a big .....NO
But will this endeavor stop with my..NO..??
 







VI.*******SCORCHING HEAT (II) ***********


                                               

                        images of scorching heat എന്നതിനുള്ള ചിത്രം


O! What a pity!
The heat has made all sweaty
The smelly dress
Makes all food tasteless
                                I ponder to think
                               When the clouds will blink
                                And make us freaking wet
                                Making all  our life get set.
Can there be any solution
For the nature's problem
Or we have to take a big resolution
And try to forget all the artificial gleam
                          We can find our own solution
                            And make a firm decision
                            That never we will try to disturb the global
                            Arena ,and curb all the minds fusion.

             



VII.******MY LAST RESOURCE*********



Defeat nowadays works as my fresh stimulus,
Discouragement can never lead me astray,
Motivation is my inner recourse,
Then too why do I think that happiness is forced..?
Maybe the shadows of age have cuddled me,
Making me anxious as to what my future will be,
I just keep hovering in my pensive mood,
Doting about to cultivate the good
I know Almighty is my last resource
As his guiding hands are my best force
He always lifts me up when I am vacant
Can there be any more justification of





VIII*********Waiting for you**********



The minutes changes to hours
The hours changes to days
The day changes to months
But still the wait is on
Why O! Why you enjoy
Seeing me in pain stumbling just
To hear from you
Your voice changes me
And glides me to my fantasy
But you .....oh ! so selfish
Never gives me a single chance
But Just keeps me waiting for you
You know me very well
I won't stop but still you want me to WAIT...





IX******Don't  know********



I want to say so many things
Don't know why
I want to do so many things
Don't know why
I want to behave as I feel like
Don't know why
I don't want to behave like the crowd
Don't know why
I want to just be myself
Don't know why
When can I really be like myself. .....




X........Feelings. ......


The old hogs are happy to be praised
They rejuvenate and feel great
The praise from a friend
Makes them stronger
The day unfolds and the nature
Looks bright as their future
The praise from the opposite sex
Makes them pump out of their box
Floating in the sky's never
To overcome the hangover. ......



XI.**********Scorching Heat (I)**********


The heat jumps making us abandon
Only water can save us from abattoir
We plan every summer but always their is backlog
We involve in badinage to forget the heat
But the increasing heat baffles us
We try to wear various balaclava
But in the long run we end
Parching our thoughts......
Will water save us???????
Or we have to use technology
In limits...........




XII********Lord Of Strength*********


images of hanuman ji എന്നതിനുള്ള ചിത്രം


When I was disturbed you guided me
When I was lazy you gave me energy
When I was angry you drew me away from it
Why O Lord !now you seem to be busy....
Why O Why you seem to be confused
Why do I get your vibes only sometimes......
When I need you I always feel your presence
Then Lord of Positivity why I can't reach out to you.....





.XIII*********Soul mate******


I don't  understand what to say
As every-moment of my life is dalquiri
I think and think where is the man
Got hold of many room mates
But not the one to touch my soul
People tell me I am dastardly
In my search as my mate
Is variegated with my dreams
I dream but sometimes I ask
Did everybody get there soul mates????????







Comments