1. A short pop out :
Abashed I was when I saw him!!!!!
a long lost friend standing in the abbey
but confused i became when i saw
but confused i became when i saw
him ablaze with a hilarious dress
quite unusual though...
not very much like him
not very much like him
I thought he was in ablutions
mannerism totally abrasive to him
I knew not how to approach him
as he was not the same him as I knew him eons ago
2. O Mighty Ganges....
Numerous people near your banks
The banks on a rainy day
Draining out all the woes from the basic tanks
Ganges O !Mighty Ganges why do you flow.
Can we not see how your glow
Has been washed ,can we not hear all your shrieks?
Can we not feel how you have suffered to the core,
Then Why O !mighty Ganges you continue your flow.
You have been a source of inspiration ,
You have been a constant guide
You have also been a beacon-light for all these people
But still for no reason O! mighty Ganges why do you flow.
Eons to come and eons to go ,
Curbing all the insanity and purifying to core
Hoping to see a purified glow,but Lo!
Your hope has given up... then why O why ! do you flow....
2. O Mighty Ganges....
Numerous people near your banks
The banks on a rainy day
Draining out all the woes from the basic tanks
Ganges O !Mighty Ganges why do you flow.
Can we not see how your glow
Has been washed ,can we not hear all your shrieks?
Can we not feel how you have suffered to the core,
Then Why O !mighty Ganges you continue your flow.
You have been a source of inspiration ,
You have been a constant guide
You have also been a beacon-light for all these people
But still for no reason O! mighty Ganges why do you flow.
Eons to come and eons to go ,
Curbing all the insanity and purifying to core
Hoping to see a purified glow,but Lo!
Your hope has given up... then why O why ! do you flow....
3. WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME.....
Your face keeps reverberating in my eyes since I met you
Like a magnet you draw me closer to you.
So close that I can't move my eyes from you.
I hope this fervor doesn't wilt,
I hope this distance doesn't tilt,
Our equation, endearment and empathy.
I yearn for you , I desiderate for you.
Oh time can you fly now ,
And transport me to the arms of my love.


Comments
Post a Comment